We are excited about the opportunity to once again hold Worship Services in person! We have been closely monitoring all updates from the CDC and the states of Illinois and Wisconsin and have created a reopening plan that will allow us to meet in person with precautionary measures to keep everyone safe.
What should you expect when you attend our in-person service?
- We ask all attendees to maintain appropriate social distancing before, during, and after service. Please leave two seats in between families when seated.
- Hand sanitizer stations and disposable face masks will be available for your use.
- We will not pass an offering basket, but rather have boxes in the back of the room where you can deposit your checks or cash offerings.
- We will encourage attendees to avoid close contact with others while inside the building.
- We will have a RR Kids program at our 9:30 am and 11:00 am service only, We will also have 2 small cry rooms/nursing rooms available for your use.
8:00 AM service – masks required
9:30 AM service – masks recommended
11:00 AM service – masks recommended