We are excited about the opportunity to once again hold Worship Services in person! We have been closely monitoring all updates from the CDC and the states of Illinois and Wisconsin and have created a reopening plan that will allow us to meet in person with precautionary measures to keep everyone safe.
What should you expect when you attend our in-person service?
- You will be escorted to and from your seat before and after service in order to manage appropriate social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer stations and disposable face masks will be available for your use.
- We will not pass an offering basket, but rather have boxes in the back of the room where you can deposit your checks or cash offerings.
- We will encourage attendees to avoid close contact with others while inside the building.
- Initially, there will be no RR Kids programs. However, we will have activities for the children and have 2 small cry rooms/nursing rooms available for your use.
- You must register to attend in-person due to limited seating capacity with social distancing.